That is all I seem to be doing today! At least I get to leave work early so that perhaps I can get a bit more rest and some more cough drops. I think that the coughing is the worst part of any cold. Soooo, to brighten myself up, here are some more pictures from the International Quilt Show. These are actually the last of the pictures and I hope you enjoyed seeing them. Hopefully I will feel better to stitch some more on the Inspiration quilt squares.
This will be the place where I chat about my life. Most of the time it will be about my crafts like quilting or cross stitch but it will also be about my gaming and family life.
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finally - A Cooler Day
Hi everybody. I'm sorry that I haven't posted lately. I am having computer problems so not much is happening. Then there is t...
-
I am getting ready to start a couple of new projects and need your help with one of them. I can't make up my mind on which one I want ...
-
Notice that said catch up and not ketchup? Although a ketchup day sounds like it could be fun. This will be a short post since my ba...
1 comment:
Love the eye candy. Feel better soon!! :(
Post a Comment