Sunday, June 30, 2013

Finished the Flag

I managed to finish up the tumbler flag yesterday.  Need to get a better picture of it but that will wait until I go back to the office this week.  I can hang it up there and get a good picture.

I really liked the stars on the blue fabric for the back.



It's hard to see the quilting on this but in the blue area I just did a large star.  The red and white areas have a wiggly line which you can see a little better.  It was a quick weekend project.  I would have finished it earlier if I had been feeling better.  Now to add a couple more pictures from the International Show and head back to bed.  Once again none of the quilts shown from the International Show are mine and if somebody objects to me posting them, let me know and I'll take them down.  They were all taken from the areas of the show where photography was permitted.













No comments:

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...