Monday, June 3, 2013

better pictures

I managed to take some better photos of Moonshine Serenade and thought to post them. 

You can see the color selection a bit better in this picture

There was a lot of embroidery on this.  All those little buds coming out the first of spring.

There were also little shrubs to add.  This picture also better shows the gravel/ground fabric around the frozen pond.

   
The binding is the reverse side of the background fabric.  The grey swirls really show up on the binding.


I also think that I will be collecting a new Block of the Month Series.... A Steampunk one.  That is a nice cross between my gaming and my sewing.  So far there is a key, goggles, a corset (might have to get some lace for that one), and an airship. 

If you want to check it out here is the link.

http://www.wired.com/geekmom/2013/03/march-steampunk-block-of-the-month-quilt/


No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...