Thursday, June 20, 2013

One Day to Go!

I know that you all be glad when the International Quilt Show will be over with so you won't see all these posts about it.  LOL.  Of course I still will be posting some pictures of it.

Today has been somewhat productive.  In between chatting on the phone with various friends, I managed to get a couple more blocks fused on for the Inspiration wall hanging.



I think I will get all the blocks fused first and the stitch them down.  I will only have 2-3 more blocks to fuse and then will start on the stitching.

I also started to work on the snowman blocks.  I have them fused on but haven't stitched them.  I think when I go to the Show tomorrow I might try to stop by Birdbrain Designs and look over their supply of DMC Perle Cotton.  I have taken some snippets of the wool that I used for the Snowmen blocks and will try to match them a little bit.

Well off to figure out what I'm going to wear and which bag...I mean purse...I will be using.  I've already put aside some extra batteries for the camera.

Everybody behave and I'll see you in a couple of days.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...