Thursday, July 18, 2013

Tip for Applique

First of all let me say that this isn't MY tip.  I'm passing on the link so that you can read it for yourself.  It's a marvelous idea and makes me wonder why I didn't think of it since I work with file folders all day long.  Perhaps that's why.  This idea was posted on Baltimore Garden Quilts Blog.  She has a great blog and lots of eye candy as well as great tips.  Check it out at:

http://baltimoregardenquilts.blogspot.com/2013/07/applique-organizer-folders.htm

She shows how to take file folders and strips of batting and use them to store and hold your applique pieces.  I think this is a marvelous idea because then you could also write the project name on the file folder tab.

I'll post more later but wanted to share that blog with you now.   I have finished two squares now on my Inspired wall hanging.  I'll take a picture of the finished second piece and show you what I am starting on for the third (of nine) block.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...