Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hexie Progress

Had a pretty busy day today but I finally sat down to watch Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (I love that movie) and picked up some of my Hexies to work on.  This is for the January Hexie BOM.  It's going to be a lot larger than I thought it would be since the Hexies are 4".  In the long run it will be good because the project, whatever it ends up being, will be larger and go faster.

Anyway, here is the progress so far.




I have two more rows to put on to the January snowflake.  The next row is a light blue.

Perhaps I shall finish the January block tomorrow.  We'll see.




No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...