Sunday, February 16, 2014

Hmmm. Can I do this?

I was at Barnes and Nobles this weekend and looked through their selection of quilting and cross stitch magazines.  I won't buy a magazine unless I can find two or three, preferably three, patterns that I like or think I would make.

I was looking through...




Besides the cover picture shown, there was a block that I liked.



As I looked more closely, I figured out that the part that I like is REALLY half square triangles.  It was one of those ah ha moments.  It was one of the first times that I remember looking at a pattern and being able to recognize the different components of it.  Wow, I guess I really have grown as a quilter.

Well that was the extent of my quilting thinking this weekend.  I did, however do a lot of cooking.  I talk about it on my other blog.

http://bonni-gettinghealthy.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...