Sunday, August 17, 2014

Updates

Not much to report this time.  Most of the time since my last post was dealing with an abscessed mark on my skin.  I scratched a bite of something which became infected which went to Abscessed.  So I went to the doctor on Thursday.  I'm now on antibiotics for three more days.  Today was the first day that I was able to take a shower and wash my hair.  YAY!  I was really feeling grubby.  I have a drainage stint in yet (I call it a wick since it was explained that way to me) so we'll see if I get it out on the 26th.

I did manage to get a little farther on the small wall hanging for Janine.  I just need to do the bindingj and I even managed to get that pinned today.

I think I've found the fabric that I want to use on Dan's wall hanging (t-shirt) but will have to lay it out to see if it will be large enough.

That's about it for this weekend.  I'll chat with you all later.


2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So sorry about your infection. Hope it gets well fast.

esther said...

Oh Bonni I sure hope you get better real soon. Your in my prayers. (((Hugs)))

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...