Saturday, August 2, 2014

Saturday eye strain

My big plans to get progress done on the t-shirt quilt has been put on hold.  I didn't like the red material after I washed it.  I didn't like the weight of it.  I managed to get some Kona red so I'll see how that works.  I will wash it tomorrow and then hopefully get it cut out later.

I am also not quilting today since my right eye is swollen.  That has happened before and I should have remembered the signs.  I have been laying down most of the day and putting cold compress on it.  I can see out of it but it feels like somebody hit me and is stiff etc.

I'll catch you all up on things later.


1 comment:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

OUCH! Hope your eye feels better soon.

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...