Wednesday, December 24, 2014

May you have a safe and enjoyable holiday season

This will be a short post.  I just wanted to wish all my friends and followers a safe and joyous holiday season.  I am not going to be posting for a day or two but thought I'd share some nice holiday pictures I found on the web.  These came up on an image search so if anybody knows the originator of them or asks me to take them down I will.  In the meantime, may they bring a smile to  your face like they did mine.

So believe in whatever you want to believe in but no matter what...





Have a safe and wonderful holiday...




And when it is all over, sit back and have a warm drink....



Or take a nap...





and look forward to 2015.


No comments:

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...