Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve

This is the end of another year which means I haven't done as much as I wanted to do but did more than I expected to do.  It has been a tough year but I survived.  I was reading on facebook a story and they had this saying :

"I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright. 
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more. 
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive. 
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger. 
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting. 
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess. 
I wish enough "Hello's" to get you through the final "Good-bye.."


With all that has happened at the end of the year, I thought it was a good way to end 2014.  I'll be here in 2015 so it's not my final good bye and I certainly hope not yours.  

Thank you to all who have read my ramblings of life and given me encouraging words to continue on.  I look forward to travelling through 2015 with you.



See you in 2015!!

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...