Sunday, October 15, 2017

Gasp! The apartment is still clean.

That might not be great news for people but considering that I'm starting to craft again, that is pretty good news to me.

I haven't done much today except cook and think about what to make.  On the cooking front, I did some corned beef in the Instant Pot, some vegetables in the liquid from the corned Beef in the Instant Pot, a 15 bean soup in the crockpot, and planned what to make tomorrow.  Then, of course, there was the clean up and putting things away, etc.

In between that I ironed some fabric for a wall hanging that will be given as a Christmas present.  I haven't cut out the fabric yet, will probably do that tomorrow, but I did find a t-shirt that I remembered I wanted to turn into a little mini wall hanging to be hung by my work desk.  It is only 15 inches but I didn't want to just get rid of the t-shirt (it is way too large for me) so I decided to make the mini.


Hmm.  Maybe I will go peel some apples and make applesauce.  Will let you know how it turns out (the mini) as well as the applesauce.  :)

Later everybody.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...