Friday, October 27, 2017

My surprise gifts!!!!!!!

I was so surprised to find out that I was gifted 3 HAED cross stitch patterns.  They are part of the The Lady and The Unicorn series.  A couple of days ago I posted one of them up and that one was "touch".  Here are the ones that I received from Sue.  Thanks Sue!




Not sure when I'll get them into a rotation to do but I'm excited to get them.  So many patterns, no little time.  One thing is for sure...I'll never be bored!

I am typing this during my lunch hour so I need to stop soon.  Before I do, I wanted to mention that I made three types of hummus last night and brought them into work to taste.  I made Italian Hummus (which I already knew I love), classic hummus, and beet hummus. 

The Italian hummus is the best of the three.  I had some packets of Olive Oil Blend from Subway so I used half of one to dribble over the top of the Italian.  That turned out well.

I used the rest of the packet to put it over the Classic hummus which also enhanced it a bit.

My surprise was the beet hummus.   It certainly needed to be well chilled for the beet flavor to come out.  It still needed something so I search my office frig and found another Subway packet (I knew there was a reason I had taken those).  This one was a wine vinegar one.  I a little bit that over the beet hummus and think it worked out well.  I'm wondering what it would be like with a drizzle of ballistic vinegar on it.

Tonight or this weekend I will be making more pumpkin hummus.  :)  Yes I'm on a hummus kick.

Gotta get back to work now.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...