Wednesday, October 25, 2017

New Cross Stitch Patterns for my collection

That's right.  I am starting to call my Cross Stitch patterns a collection.  Especially when they are from Heaven and Earth Designs.  Here are my latest.









I didn't forget about my quilting.  I did another fabric box but this time from different fabric and a different size.  I pulled out two 10" fabric pieces I had and sewed them.  The box is bigger and was easier to sew.  I could also sew the insides down more.  I am thinking that these might be nice to do in groups of 2 or 3 matching colors and give as a present.  What do you think?


Lunch time is over so I must get back to work.  Have a great day/evening!



No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...