Monday, January 31, 2022

February Plans

It's the last day of Januarty and it is time to start to think of February.  This month I am going to try and plan my meals more.  I look at all these recipes and such but don't end up cooking them a lot.  It's another hobby that I collect.  LOL.  With that in mind, I figured out how much I can spend for groceries this month and then made a list of possible meals.

What's on the menus at this point?

egg muffins

mac n cheese

geas and rice

tuna quiche

tacos

hamburger helper type

bologna spread (for sandwiches - similar to the ham  spread that  mom used to buy)

fried rice

burritos

shepard pie

corn beef hash

spaghetti

blushing penne pasta

bbq sandwiches

pasta salad

home bakes

pot pie

SOUPS:

   chicken

   potato

   lentil

   bean

   chili

   beef stew

   pea, beans (greenbeans), and potato (an old family recipe and favorite)


What do you think?

 


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...