Thursday, January 27, 2022

Medical Updarw and other stuff

 Wow////////////1  Today has been a day of ups and downs.  First off I had a phone call from the city water department.  It appears that my wter bill and numbers are way off from the last readings.  So after a lot of phone calls it seems that I've had a leak that wasn't leaking inside the house but outside the house.  It took a bit to find it but eventually the leak was found but not before my meter said I had used thousands of gallons of water.  I don't know how much the "hefty" bill will be but I might know by next week.

In between phone calls of that, I had my doctor's appointment.  Not much to tell on that front though.  My right eye is holding its own and even though no more steroid drops in it, it hasn't gotten worse.  My left eye, the bad one, is getting better but still has a long way to go.  That means more steroid drops in the left eye although it is now four times a day.  I still have to go to the doctor every week but hopefully it will eventually end.  The doctor did say that the redness in the eyes looks less and that is a step forward.

With all the stress of today my eyesight isn't good today.  Forgive me if I misspelled words and such but I can't see the print that well today.  I'll keep ypu up to date and I hope you will all be safe and warm.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...