Saturday, January 15, 2022

Mid January updates

 Hi everybody.

  Can you believe that it is at the midway point for the month of January?  I hope you are having a good month.  I am doing better ith my eyes but the docto says I need to go back next week and still have to do the steroi drops every two hours.  It's a pain.  Not putting in the drops but the every two hours is getting old real fast.

Have you decided on which BOMs, BOWs, or projects you will do in 2022?  Everything has been put on hold for me but I do have a couple  of things planned.  Before starting a new BOM or BOW I want to catch up on some of those I started in 2021.  My Civil War Ladies ide sew along is first on my list of "catching up".  I;m not probably going to totally finish it but if I get at last the top done I will be happy.  Then I want to work on the Storm at Sea top.,  THEN I might start on the 2022 projects.  

I have downloaded some BOMS/BOWs.  One of the ones I am downloading and savings is Martha's Garden.  As the name suggests, has flowers in it.  I think I am going to do that as a quilt as you go.  Speaking of QAYG, I hop to gt some background squares for QAYG done and just stored until I need them.  That would be around 14 " because most of the time I will be making 12 1/2" block and can cut it down.  I owuld like to get some background squares done and stored up so that I can concentrate more on the applique.  Wish m luck./  

It time to put in my drops again (every two hours - ugh) so I'm stopping here.  I'll write more after I see the eye doctor on Thursday.

Everybody stay safe and healthy.

Hugs.


1 comment:

A Walk With Susan said...

I hope your eyes mend soon, so you can get back to your one true love: Stitching. Can’t wait to see your Ladies Aide when you have it put together.

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...