Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Progress?

 No not for my eye but in getting things straightened up.  Ever have one of those days when you can't stay awake any longer so you go to bed early and then, of course, that means you wake up early.  I didn't mind it last night though.

There is a series on Disney+ calle the Book of Boba Fett.  It's a Star Wars background, etc. series.  Each episode comes out on Wednesday around 2 a.m. Central time.  I had gone to bed around 9 p.m. last night and drifted i and off all snuggled under blankets while listening to a Harry Potter audiobook.  Then I woke up around 2 a.m. and decided to stay up. After getting dressed and something to drink, I noticed it was 4 a.m.  Ok, that was a good time to check in with Boba Fett.  The opening scene was just starting when I got a notice that my computer was going to restart since it had been working on updating to Windows 11.  Hey Susan!  Remember when we were talking and I checked the box that said to upgrade?  It took from that long until 4 a.m. for it to tell me it was ready to start the change.  Sigh.  That meant that Boba was going to have to wait and boy did he wait.  The downloads and restarts didn't end until 6 a.m.  What was I to do since I couldn't use the computer?  Well this is what I decided to do.

I fed the cats early so they could try and get some food before the rain settled in.  I also cleaned up my sewing room a little bit.  About half of it is clean now.  Then I started laundry, got some last minute garbage out for pick up and FINALLY the computer said the upgrade was done.  So now I could watch Boba and it was a great episode, and then what to do.  

Bed sounded good so I went back to sleep for a couple more hours.  How great was that?  I don't do that often because usually when I'm up, I'm up.  Oh yes, that also means that I took two doses of the eye drops and downloaded a couple of blocks for BOMS.  Quite busy for the start of the day  con'tyou think?

Tomorrow is another eye doctor's visit so hopefully I will have an update on that too.  In the meantime, stay safe and warm.

Hugs to all.

   

2 comments:

A Walk With Susan said...

You're computer knew you wanted to watch Disney so it decided to make you wait even longer so you would enjoy it more. Well at least the cats were able to eat before their food got wet.

Hopefully your eye appointment tomorrow goes well. I noticed that you didn't mention which BOM's you downloaded.

Bonni said...

It went well thanks. I go back next week too so I'll keep you updated.

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...