Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year - 2022

 Another day of using huge print so that I can seed it.  That's ok.  Even with bad eye sight right now it beats the alternative.


I do want to say Happy New Year.  Some people aren't starting off the new year in a good place, but I wll keep my friends in my prayers and I know they will come through  it.

Yesterday Dan came over and we chowed down on our potato bar.  I think Dan liked it because he had four potatoes all loaded up with plety of cheese, ham, cgukum sour cream, etc.  I had two potatoes and actually kept most of my leftovers so I'll be chowing down on leftovers today.   I have put my living room almost back to normal.  The extra card table is back in the kitchen and the white longer table is back in the living room.  Thge sewing machine is all set u for when my eye decides to cooperate.  First thing first will be cutting some fabric.  


Time to take some more sinus meds.  Enjoy the start of the new year.  Eve if it isnot good day today, it's only the start of the new year and there are plenty of days left.


 

1 comment:

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

Happy New Year dear friend and I hope you are soon sewing again like crazy!! Hugs, Deb

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...