Thursday, July 13, 2023

Best Laid Plans

 Well this post isn't going according to plan.  I woke up this morning thinking I would just go and add my pictures for the post and get right on it.  Oops.  Wasn't going to happen.  Sometime overnight or this morning, my computer decided not to recognize my hard drive,  That means no hard drive, no pictures, etc. to be had.  I'm typing this on my older notebook which I'm surprised is still working.  Anyway, I will report what I can and then will show pictures when I can.  

I got caught up on my blackwork.  I have the new block downloaded and took a couple of stitches on it but put it aside since yesterday was my birthday and Dan took me to the movies.  We saw the latest  Mission Impossible movie.  It was good but the only bad part is it is a part 1.  We'll have to wait for part 2 to come out.  We also saw some trailers that looked pretty good but don't ask me which ones.  I can't remember their names now.  None was coming out soon so I'm sure I'll hear about them later on.

Yesterday was also the quarterly Commodity day and boy, did I come away with a ton of fresh veggies.  I have enough to take some of the fresh veggies to our SCA meeting on Sunday  I cut up a ton of tomatoes yesterday as well as a couple of cabbages and green bell peppers.  Those I'm keeping but there is a ton of hot peppers and small cucumbers and two more cabbages that I'm going to give away on Sunday.  

That's about it for this report since I can't post pictures.  My back is bothering me today from all the activities yesterday.  I'll post again when I can.

Everybody stay safe and have a great day!


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...