Thursday, July 20, 2023

What a wonderful present...

 I just couldn't wait to show everybody my nice birthday present from a friend.  It was so much fun to open up a the mail and not have a bill but instead have wonderful things in there.  



There were two needle minders in the shape of older styled sewing machines.  They are just SO cute!  Also in the package was a large piece of Aida cloth in a cream color.  Inside the package of Aida cloth was two cute little cross stitch patterns.  Another thing that I was really excited to see was the needle threader.  I saw these on an ad on facebook and I can't wait to try them out.  I will probably use them on regular needles first since I am doing cross stitch right now but I can't wait to try them out on my sewing machine needle.  

Thank you my friend for sending me these goodies!  I will probably use the cream fabric for another Blackwork project.  That isn't going to happen right away but no doubt you'll see updated pictures when I start the project.  

Have a great day.  I'll post on Thursday again because I do have something to report then too.  :)



2 comments:

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

I bet that was Susan - she is so thoughtful! Happy Birthday and enjoy your new 'treasures'! Hugs, Deb

Bonni said...

You are right. It was Susan. I am enjoying the new "toys".

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...