Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Birthday Plans

 Happy Birthday to me!  Yes I managed to survive another year and am still loving it and myself.

This post, however, is about food.  I am going to brag a bit here since I made two new recipes this week and they turned out pretty good.  One was Flatbread and the other was Butter Chicken.  I will definitely make both again.  What else did I make this past week?

I had breakfast burritos salad

Shrimp Scampi leftovers (still good)

Plenty of salads

Chicken noodle soup

Butter Chicken and flatbread

and leftovers.


That means it is time to look at what to make for the upcoming week.  So far I have the following recipes in the running.

Balsamic Crock Pot Chicken

Chicken Pot Pie Bubble Up Casserole

Tuna and Rice Bake

and a Chicken and Rice casserole. 

I've made the Chicken and Rice casserole (not bubble up) before so I know that will work out.  Another possibility might be a chicken tamale casserole.  I have to check to see if I have a cornbread mix.  

I don't know what I'll have today because Dan is taking me to the movies for my birthday and I know I'll have something there.  We'll have to see but if we don't go out to eat then I'll just have a salad.  I'll have to let you know.

Everybody have a great day because I know that I will.  :)


4 comments:

Nikki said...

Hi Bonni, I hope you have an amazing, beautiful day! with Dan and enjoy the movies. Happy Birthday to an awesome friend 😘🎈🎉🎂.

Bonni said...

Thanks my friend. It has been a wonderful day so far. :)

Kathy G said...

Happy Birthday! Inquiring minds want to know what a "breakfast burrito salad" is. It sounds wonderful.

Bonni said...

Thanks Kathy G. Just think of a breakfast burrito but put in salad form instead of rolled up. Put your ingredients over lettuce in a bowl and top with strips of tortilla.

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...