Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Craft plans

 Even in this heat I want to keep up with crafting in one form or another.  I started out this week with changing up my wall hangings.  So now I have more patriotic wall hangings up.





Now I can start to look at what I want to do for the next month's block exchange.  This is what I sent to my partner for the July block.




I'll let you know what I decide for August.  

Now on to my update on my blackwork.  This is what I have done.



On another note, I am close to starting on a new project.  I don't want to show it to you yet.  I have to wait for the right fabric to speak to me for it.  I'll see.  I might have told my friend Susan but I can't remember.  Time will tell. 

So this week I will be starting on the next blook for the Blackwork.  I'm still debating on whether I will wait until I turn the corner at the top before I start on the outer border.  It worked well for me on the inner border to work on one side at a time instead of doing it all at once.  I might try that again for the final border.

I have another project that is close to being started.  It will be a table runner.  There are so many projects that need to be finished or worked on that I doubt I will EVER run out of things to work on.  Wish me luck.  LOL.

I will let you all know next update.  :)

Take care.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...