Sunday, July 16, 2023

Menu plan for July 17 - July 26, 2023

 I have my meal plan for July 17 - July 26th so I thought I would post it here before I forgot. LOL.  Are you ready to see what I am thinking of making?

Monday - Chicken Shephard's Pie - using chicken from food pantry (have over 12 packets so need to use up some of them)

Tuesday - Leftovers

Wednesday - Balsamic Crock Pot Chicken - I will use chicken leg quarters

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Sausage Cream Cheese Casserole

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Chicken Tamale Casserole - using chicken from food pantry

Monday - Leftovers

Tuesday - Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup - using chicken from food pantry

Wednesday - Leftovers


You all know me though.  Things and life can cause any of this to change at the last minute.  As I search for new recipes and contemplate what old recipes I might want to make...anything could happen.  Of course this also depends on what I have on hand and this week I found I had a lot of packets of Chicken so that was what was dominating my decisions this week.  Who knows what else I will think up of.

On a side note, the flatbread that I made is popular and my friend Dan left with my latest batch.  Another recipe that I've made over and over is the Ranch Salad Dressing recipe.   :)   


I hope everybody has a great week and let me know what YOUR favorite recipe is.



No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...