Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Happy Fall!

One of my favorite times of the year....Fall!  It is officially Fall and I am so enjoying the weather being in the low to mid 70s.  Of course my body is being bearish and wants me to hibernate since it is now cooling off.  I'll talk to it later.

Not much to report on this end.  Work has been REALLY busy so I haven't had much time to do some stitching.  I am working on the Happy Birthday banner/table runner which has the cupcakes sewn down now and I will be starting to hand stitch the Happy Birthday now.  Might do the standard buttonhole but not sure yet.  i did a chain stitch on a balloon applique and I liked how it showed up.  Buttonhole was done on the cupcakes so I might just stick with that.

The search for a loan for a different vehicle is still on.  One of the bad things about bad credit.  Even though you know you can make the payments it takes forever to get your credit up to convince others of the same thing.  Wish me luck.  My goal is to get a different car before the snow comes.

Time to get to work.  I'll write more later.  This weekend is my quilting weekend so hopefully I'll have some pictures to show by Monday.

Everybody have a great day!

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...