Monday, September 15, 2014

She liked it!

My week has started off right.  Ann liked her lap quilt.  It's a chilly day today so I wonder if she'll use it right away.  I didn't get a picture of her with it since she is still a little sensitive about pix.  That's ok.  It's enough to know that she liked it.  In fact she actually gave me a hug.  Good thing that she was hugging because I would have fallen over from shock.  I wasn't expecting that.

Some of the other co-workers heard us talking and had to come and see what was up.  One of the knew I was working on it so she heard and said "Did you finish it?"  That's all it took to bring two more out from their offices so Ann showed them her lap quilt.

On the way down to give Ann her gift, another co-worker saw me have it over my arm and "had" to see it.  She said if Ann didn't like it that she'd take it.  Too bad...she's out of luck.  LOL.

Guess I'd better get back to work.  Everybody have a great day.



No comments:

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...