Friday, December 21, 2012

4 days and counting - pressure is off

Four days til Christmas and the pressure is off.  I put Dan's penguins in the mail this morning.  Since it is mailed him at Dawn's I also put in a little something for her.  She won't get the Herd of Turtles wall hanging until later but her birthday is in January so perhaps I should strive for that?  I put in Chocolate Silk coffee for her.  :)  Oops.  I just realized that I didn't state which was for Dan and which was for her.  Oh well...I'll let them figure it out.

I didn't have my camera at home so had to take the pictures with the cell phone.  I am finding that I take more pictures with that than anything else it seems.  Must remember that when I go looking for a new phone.


A close up of the back





I outlined the penguins first and then did a meandering for the rest of it.


Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...