Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I'm tired!

Whew!  I'm tired.  I managed to get a lot of the fabric organized.  Still haven't seen my teapot blocks but they were easy to do so I can always redo them.  I need to go to Walmart again and pick up some more bins.  These smaller ones I'm liking better and I want them to be see through.

At the end of the day here is what I've accomplished.

This is my better or special quality fabric.  Might have to use some in order to make room in the bin.
This is my green and reds.
This has my background colors:  White, black, blue and beige.  The beige is in the green bag because I have a hard time telling it apart from some of the white on white.


Not sorted by any particular color but at least in a bin.



Another one where it's not sorted by colors.  I can do that another day.

My international fabric


I still have some fabric that needs to go into bins plus some projects.  Still overall a good start.  I can see this will lead to my sewing area being rearranged again.  Sigh.  It never ends (grins).


Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...