Friday, December 7, 2012

Some more wrist pads

A friend saw my rice filled wrist pads and sometime in our conversation I remembered that I had some paw print flannel.  I work for Northern Illinois University and our mascot is the Huskie.  I have scaps of flannel that have paw prints on them.  The background is black and the paw prints are white.  Our school colors are Black and Red so it works quite nicely I think as a "themed" wrist pad.  So one of these will be going to Diane for a present for a special lady in her life.

Here is a picture of it stuffed.  I still have to sew the bottom shut which I would have done today at work but I forgot my needles.  How's that for planning?  I have the thread but no needle.  LOL.  I might go to the main office and raid their little sewing kit.






Have you seen the latest Missouri Quilt Co. video on youtube for the Christmas Tree Skirt?

If not here is the link.  Once again they make things look so easy to do.  Actually this one might not be too bad.  I'll think about it and "add it to the list". 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FLNnKaU6_Is

Break time is over so I need to get back to work.  Everybody have a great day.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...