Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It's going to start soon!

What is going to start soon?   Esther Aliu is going to start another BOM.  I've been saving Love Entwined but it's too complicated for me right now.  Esther is going to do another BOM though and the pictures of it are up on her blog.  She's posting for Wednesday now on her blog but just scroll down to Tuesday's post and you'll read all about it.  I'm not sure I like all the color combinations for the HST but overall I like the looks of......

Lily Rose!

I have a button on the side of this blog that I put up when Love Entwined came out so you can click on that or go to:

http://www.estheraliu.blogspot.com/

Updates will be posted when I do them.  :)

No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...