Monday, September 9, 2013

weekend progress

I was making such good progress on Sunday so you know what that means....ripping out today.  LOL.

I did finish up my two snowmen blocks for this month.  It won't be long before I will be having to make some decisions as to what I'll do about putting them all together.

Here are the blocks.


The middle picture is what the finished product is suppose to look like.  I'm not sure if I'll finish it like that or not.  It is very cute as designed but I'm not that much of a fan of the 9 patch in between the blocks.  Is that what they call setting blocks?  I will have time to figure it out.  Another thing that has me wondering is how  to quilt it.  Will I take the easy way out and send it out for quilting?  With all those French knots I'm not sure about the quilting.

Today must be my day to question things for not only was I questioning the snowmen blocks but also my inspired blocks.  Go over to that page to see what I was questioning.

Anybody else having such problems today?


Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...