Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I'm going Batty!

Yep, that's right.  I'm seeing bats before me.  Now my friends might tell you that they always knew that I had bats in my belfry but now they are coming out to visit.  Perhaps it is that time of year...who knows.  Anyway, these little guys came out to visit me this morning when I opened up my mail.


They are cute aren't they?  It's another package from Custom Quilt Kits.  It's always nice to give repeat business to people who work with you.  I talked to Rose and said even though I was in the Applique BOM I wasn't fond of the houses which were this months selection.  She said that she just got the bat die for the AccuQuilt and would I like 12 of them instead.  Who wouldn't want these guys?  Thanks Rose!

It was also nice to be able to say "no I'll pass on the BOM this month" for whatever reason.  I wasn't stuck with something that I didn't want and wasn't feeling that I would have wasted my money.  Now I just have to figure out where I'll use them.  I knew there was a catch!  :)


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...