Sunday, October 6, 2013

The quilting week starts

This is my week to pick up on little quilting projects again in the hopes to finish something.  The weekend is over so now I can plan on what to work on this weekend.  Yep, the weekend coming up is my quilting weekend.

Soooo, here is what has happened this week.  I broke two sets of glasses and almost broke my ignition key in the lock.  I am now using the spare because I'm afraid that the main (or would that be ex main) key will break off or bend so much that I won't be able to get it out again.  If that wasn't bad enough, I picked up a project to work on and found out my borders are a little short.  I have an idea on how to correct that though so that's not too bad.

I started to work again on my Inspired blocks and messed up one corner so will have to fix that before moving on.  Whew!  Now that I got it out of my system, perhaps this week will be better.

I'll take a picture of my border problem tomorrow after hanging it up at work.  I have more space there to hang up larger pieces.  Speaking of pictures, I snapped a couple at the Nursing Home today.  They keep their artificial Christmas tree up all the time and just change out how they decorate it.  This is their "autumn" tree.



I also took a picture of the table next to it since it was cute.  They do a lot of puzzles and keep them out so the residents can work on them throughout the days.



Isn't it cute that they also put up some decorations on the table?  hehehe


See you all here tomorrow.  Have a great day.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...