Saturday, October 5, 2013

Ladder Stitch and Walmart

For those of you who don't know what a Ladder Stitch is, perhaps you know it by a different name...blind stitch.  Still don't know it?  Don't worry.  I didn't either before I started that Hexie.  But if you google ladder stitch you'll find a lot of information on it.  Here's one of the images that came up.


Now for the other news......

Fabric is coming back to our local Walmart.  Now I know a lot of people aren't fond of Walmart fabric but for those of us on a limited income  it is good news.  I will admit that you need to touch the fabric and look at it to see if it will be what you want.  Some I wouldn't buy if they gave it to me and yet others are some of my fabric fabric.



Now look carefully at the second row of fabric.  There is a yellowish fabric brown markings on it.  Can you guess what it is?  It's fabric that is similar to a tape measure.


Isn't that cute?  I bought a 1/4 yard and might do a mug rug or something else with it.

I'm meeting friends today so I had better get going.  Everyone have a great day.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...