Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Tuesdays Treasures

Woo hoo!  I got a couple of packages in the mail today.  First of all my back order from Nancy's Notions came in.  I had ordered a mini screwdrive set - One flat head mini screwdriver and one Philips head mini screwdriver.  But what to my wondering eyes did appear?  Two of each!



Next to open up was the order from Connecting Threads.  That was a Redwork Festival Panel -$1, Mendocino Charm pack -  $1 (15 pieces), Mendocino Stack - $4.29 (part of a layer cake - 15 pieces), Essential Thread - Mauve - $1, Essential Thread - Iris - $1 and a six pack of Black Gold Needles (no. 9 quilting between).  The whole order only came to $9.29 so I was pretty excited to get it.



Has anybody used Essential thread before?  I haven't but I thought 1200 yards for $1 I would try it.

That's all for now.  I just wanted to share some good news.

Everybody have a great day.

No comments:

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...