Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday, September 13, 2010

Today is the last day of vacation.  It has been a wonderful experience meeting friends, being lazy, and looking at beautiful scenery.  Of course I also was treated to music throughout the vacation.  If it wasn't the girls playing one of the many instruments that they are learning, it was John playing the hammered dulcimer.  LOVE the sound of that! 

Then there was the food.  Oh yeah - the food.  Shel is a good cook and between her and John grilling out, I over ate.  For those of you who know me--that is not new.  What is new is that I have only had soda three times in this two week period.  Just don't count how much coffee I have had.  I actually have been drinking mostly water.  It will be interesting to see how much water I drink once I'm back home. 

No comments:

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...