Monday, September 6, 2010

September 3, 2010

My first full day with the Gardner's. John had decided to go to the store and get some groceries since grilling out sounded like a good idea. So he came back with a new kettle grill and veggies and chicken. The grill was assembled (thank you John) and put to use. John got carried away with the charcoal so we had plenty to grill chicken breasts for everyone (8 people since Joe and a friend were also over) and fish for the next day. He also brought home a pineapple which was cut up and we put a brown sugar/molasses mixture over it and then it too went on the grill. Yummmy indeed.



As can be seen from the picture, John has figured out how to achieve the flames.

No comments:

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...