Sunday, September 19, 2010

September 18, 2010

Saturday!  It's here!  No work, no worries about work.  That is the theme for the day.

I have my food ordered for tomorrow's family reunion so no worries on that.  I am getting the oil changed on my vehicle today.  I have a $10 off coupon for Bockman's so that will help. It came to a total close to $27 after they applied the $10 off.  I remember that I had walmart change the oil one time and it too was around $30 so I guess it is a toss up of which does it.  They also filled up the rest of the fluids as well as made sure I had the proper amount of air in the tires.  I know that the tires needed air and this way I didn't have to do anything.

While I was waiting for the oil to be changed, I worked a little bit on what I would be doing in the Traveller game at Mike's tonight.  It was good to have something to do since I'm not used to waiting.  I managed to map out what we had covered up to that point and where I wanted them to be by the end of the evening.  Didn't get that far since everybody was really tired and we spent a lot of time talking about my trip.  Still had a good time.  They finally made it to the Dog's Paw.  That was a bar run by a Vargr.  The PCs, or travellers as Mongoose Traveller and Richard like to call them, heard that somebody else was also looking for the same person they were.  It was proposed that they share information in order to find the woman.  They suspected that something was up since they are smart.  They got the Vargr owner, named Ralph (he never gave his last name or proper Vargr name), to admit that he too did not have intentions on hurting the woman.  He readily agreed since that was true.  HE didn't have any intention of hurting the woman.  His client, on the other hand, might be a different manner.   Ralph is neutral.  It shall be interesting to see where they go now with this information.  They called it an early night from gaming.  I think they wanted time to think about it.

That's about it.  Got back home and caught up on facebook as well as had a nice chat with Sally on IM.

Tomorrow is the reunion and I must get to bed.

No comments:

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...