Saturday, September 25, 2010

September 21, 2010

If I remember right, today would have been my dad's birthday.  It's been a long time since I've been without him so his birthday is somewhat hazy in my mind.  Still though, Happy Birthday Dad. 

Today is also  when Barbara Peters exhibit opens.  I'll have to go and try and see it.  She has different outfits from throughout the centuries on exhibit at NIU.  For those of you who might read this and don't know, Barbara Peters is NIU's first lady.  She is the wife to NIU's president.  Yeah, I know.  Whoopie Do.  Still though, the preview of the outfits looked nice.

Tomorrow Kerm will get to go home.  He will have to still have therapy and hopefully continue on with his progress.  He will have to wear his collar for at least 3 months but if he can go to therapy closer to home it will be good.

No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...