Saturday, October 8, 2011

Back to posting

It's been awhile since I've taken time to post.  Tis the season to be busy with projects and family.  Especially family for me.  My big brother (Tony) is in the hospital and it was totally unexpected.  Since he is a bachelor the rest of the family (my other brother Kerm and myself) to get some stuff done.  It's been a long struggle considering it's only been a week.  Thank you to my nieces and nephews and friends who have been there to help and lend support.  Prognosis is good but it won't be an overnight thing.

Soooo, after taking care of his business I go home and see what I can do to relax.  Today it was working on the Quilts for Kids quilt.    You are suppose to return it in 3-4 weeks.  I can't believe that my time is up on Monday.  Not sure if I'll make that but i won't be too far off.  Today I finished doing the top.  Tomorrow I hope to sandwich it and then another day to quilt it and another day to wash it.  How many days was that now?  Hmm.  Ok.  I might be a week late.  If they don't like it then they don't have to send me another quilt to do for them.  I still liked working on it.


Time to grab something to eat.  I was concentrating on getting that top down forgot about lunch.

Chat with you later everybody.


No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...