Friday, October 7, 2011

Spilled paint on the flying geese

This months bucket list drawing was flying geese so I thought I'd try the one seam method.  That method is also called 3 dimensional flying geese and 5 minute flying geese.  Here is a good PDF of how to do it.  It really IS that simple.

http://www.countrycreations.net/images/threedimensionalflyinggeese.pdf

It also has an optional size chart for different sizes so it is something to keep on hand.

Now...for my spilled paint title.  I had flame fabric that I've never used so decided now was the time to use it.  I'm playing around with different patterns instead of just the usual straight rows of flying geese.  This is one of them.


I also wanted something funky looking since it IS getting closer to Halloween.  :) 


No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...