Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Applique before caffeine? Gasp!

I got up at 6 a.m. this morning and realized that I didn't have to be at work until 8 a.m.  That half hour later, we're off summer hours now and back to working 7.5 hours a week, makes all the difference.  I managed to get up and fuse another jungle baby.  That means when I get these two appliqued I will be ALL caught up with them.


I also managed to take a few more stitches on my Inspired block.  The horse shoe and the pinks are all done.  I'm stitching down the red and then soon it will be time to go cross eyed with the green leaves.



That's all I could do before having to leave for work and to grab some caffeine on the way.  Perhaps I'll get a chance to take a stitch or two at lunch.  What are you stitching on Today?


3 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

You can get a lot done in a few minutes. That is a lovely Inspired block! And thanks for linking to Applique Tuesday.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great projects. I worked on some applique with coffee.....it didn't help.....LOL. Probably going to have to go for a third cup.

Cathy said...

I can't even see straight without caffeine. LOL! No way I could stitch before my cup of coffee, preferably 2. I Love your projects.

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...