Thursday, August 1, 2013

Halloween

Halloween is coming before Christmas so I had better work on something for that....right?

I ran across a pattern that I had used a couple of years ago and it is simple but cute.  I am thinking that I will be making a couple of mini's for the wall again this year using this pattern.  Oops.  Didn't take a picture of the pattern.  Will do that tomorrow.  It's basically a jack-o-lantern face with three stars above it.  It is VERY simply but yet cute.  Perhaps it is the face of the jack-o-lantern.  I don't have the same fabric that I had the last time I made it, but I do have this fabric.



The blue that is shown is actually purple and the background is black.  I think it will be the back of the mini and/or border.  I will have to see what oranges I have for the pumpkin.  I'm trying not to buy more fabric.  Wish me luck!


No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...