Sunday, August 25, 2013

Boo Mug Rug Finished

This is just a little post because I haven't gotten much done today (except kill some flies that flew too close to me).  I did manage to get the Boo Mug Rug done.  It is a little larger than I usually make them but that's ok.  It measure around 7" x 10".  I good size to have your liquid refreshment along with plenty of room for Halloween treats!


The fabric is still a little wet so that is why you see more of Boo material behind the white ghost then you normally would.  When it is dry you don't see where it overlaps.


1 comment:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Your finished more than me. Mr. Ghost is sooooooo cute!

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...