Saturday, August 24, 2013

Progress on small projects

Whew!  I can't believe it's after 6 p.m. already.  Why does the day go by so fast when I'm doing my crafting?  I made satisfactory progress on some small projects and almost finished on a couple more.  For instance I will probably finish up on the BOO mug rug tomorrow.

BUT that will be in tomorrow's post.  This is what I finished today.

 First of all I found some 2 1/2" strips of a light grey fabric that I had leftover from another project.  I think it might work for a border on the D9P child's quilt.  I still have to figure out what to use for the back.



While I haven't done these yet, I thought I would post them today anyway.  These are the next two blocks in the snowman BOM.  I can't wait to do these.  I think they will be fun to do.




I did manage to finish up TWO blocks for the Civil War BOM that Rose from Custom Quilt Kits is offering.  That brings me up to date on them.  This is what they look like.  I might not have gotten them pictured in the right order, etc. but I thought you'd like to see all three.  The light blue in the third one is actually green.  You can see a better example of the green in the middle block.  The yellows are actually a light orange.  It's hard to get the colors right.  When it's all done I'll take a picture at the office.  The lighting there will be better.



Not too bad for the days work.  I hope everybody had a great day.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...