Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pre Thanksgiving

Is everybody going crazy preparing for Thanksgiving tomorrow?  Or perhaps Hanukkah?  Need more recipes?  Go to my other blog to see what I've been posting.  It says it's for a healthier me but....well....cough...yeah, well I like to post recipes any way.  LOL.

http://bonni-gettinghealthy.blogspot.com/

Have I worked on anything quilting wise?  Sort of.  I bought yesterday two panels which are Christmas themed.  I might work on them this week but am not sure.  That's about it.  Today and tomorrow are all about relaxing and that I is what I am planning on doing.

Everybody have a great and safe holiday.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...