Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tick Tock...time is going fast

I can't believe it is the 19th already!!!!!   I have stuff to take pictures of, stuff to sew, stuff to plan...stuff stuff stuff.  I must make sure to keep them all straight otherwise they will get in the wrong pile and I don't have time to do them over.  LOL.

Today (at lunch) and tonight I am helping my friend from work do her t-shirt quilt.  Today was a big day for her.  She actually got to SEW!!!!!!  I brought in my sewing machine and watched as she slowly and carefully held her breath while sewing.  I am guilty of that too.  I told her to relax and soon she had one row done.  When we started this, she didn't want pictures taken.  When she sewed her first two blocks together SHE looked at me and said "Well?  Aren't you going to take a picture?"  I smiled and turned my phone around so I could and she quickly grabbed up the first two blocks that she had sewn.  I think she is very proud of this.



I was just going to take a picture of it on the table but she held it up and looked so cute I had to use this picture.  :)  When she held it up she said "My FIRST sewing project".

She kept at it and by the end of the lunch she had one row done.



I'm staying at work later tonight with her also so she can work on it more.

More pictures later as she makes progress.

No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...