Friday, November 29, 2013

Next on the List

Next on my list of to do is.....


It is sort of hard to see what I'm working on since it is redwork so only the blue water soluble markings so I put what the pattern is next to it.  I will use my favorite red for the border and think I might keep this one.  Might put it up in the office.

Today was also clean up day in the apartment and am pretty happy with how much I got done.  I have more to do but that's ok.  Tomorrow is Saturday and I can work some more on it.  I have found that I need to put my purchases from Custom Quilt Kits in it's own container.  That way I can find them easier.  What do I have in it?  Hmm.  LOTS of things.  Alphabet letters, hearts, Easter eggs, Christmas ornaments, swags which might be used for the Civil War BOM quilt.  As I get more, I'll just put them in the one container because they already have the fusible on them.  Convenient!  :)

That's about all I have to report tonight.  It's getting late and I have a busy weekend ahead of me yet.

Everybody have a great day.



No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...