Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Stitching

This was my crafting weekend and I always wish I could get more done but that is the way it goes.  I did do good and did finish the project that I wanted to.  In addition to that I managed to work a bit on mom's birthday present and fused the first block of the Rose of Sharon BOM.

That will be talked about on that page so check it out in a little bit.  I will post there next.

This is the table runner that I'm doing for mom for her birthday.  She will be 94 on December 10th.


I was going to make it "pointed" on the ends but she likes them square so square-ish it shall be.  I still need to quilt it but before I do that I think I will try to set aside some time to practice some more FMQ.  I was thinking of doing small FMQ around the squares.  I need to practice small (and large for that matter also) before I try it on hers.  She won't be able to tell the difference but it will be seen by many so I want to do the best I can.

That's about all I did today.  More to report later as the holiday deadlines creep up on me.


Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...