Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Change of Mind

I washed my new fabric thinking that I would get a chance to iron it tonight and possibly even start to cut it for the test pattern.  Well I managed to get it ironed anyway.  Then as I neatly laid out my fabric, I look at it and think I might be changing my mind.  Has that happened to you?

I might reverse a couple of the fabric to see if they look better that way.  So the rest of the night is to measure my fabric and see if I have to buy more or if I will have enough in case I do change up the fabrics.

Quilting, like life, is always throwing me little curve balls.  Good thing that I know stitch things back together.  :)

Everybody have a great evening.  I've got thinking to do.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...